Are you a fan of Red kratom strains? Then this piece is surely for you! Have you heard about the mightiest Red kratom strain – The Red Indo variety? If you have not, then surely you are missing one of the pleasing treasures out there.
Without a doubt, there are numerous kratom strains with matchless features, but there is something extra about the Red Indo kratom. This piece will spotlight everything you might want to know about the Red Indo kratom.
Do you want to explore this unique M.Speciosa strain? Let’s get started without further ado!
Origin of Red Indo Kratom
The Red vein Indo kratom is native to Indonesia, and you cannot find this strain outside the borders of Southeast Asia (on a serious note). This strain only grows in Indonesia, where the temperate climate, endless rainfalls, perfect humidity, nutrient-rich soil, and expert farming practices add uniqueness to its existence.
The Exclusive Features Of Red Indo Kratom Leaves
Red vein Indo comes from the mature Mitragyna Speciosa leaves. These matured leaves are larger than white and green vein kratom leaves and contain a distinctive scarlet-red vein structure. The color “Red” is used to identify these red veins inside the Indo kratom leaf. For white and green Indo strains, the names White vein Indo and Green vein Indo are used.
What Alkaloids Are Present In Red Indo Kratom?
Red Indo kratom has all the key alkaloids present in its leaf and the whole alkaloid profile is pretty rich and unique. The mightiest leaves of Red Indo kratom contain a concentrated amount of 7-Hydroxy-Mitragynine alkaloid and this alkaloid massively contributes to the health-boosting effects of this strain.
Red Indo Kratom Powder, Capsules, And Extracts
Commonly, the Red vein Indo kratom comes in three product varieties – Powder, Capsules, and Extract. Let’s go through a brief description of each product type!
1) Red Indo Kratom Powder
The powder form is extremely soft to touch and contains the pure Red Indo kratom leaf crushed by using a 100-micron grinder. It has a brownish-red appearance, even consistency, and is pretty easy to use. Many people prefer the toss n’ wash technique while others who enjoy the organic taste of Red strains go for a soothing cup of kratom tea.
2) Red Indo Kratom Capsules
The Red Indo kratom comes in 00 size capsules that are non-GMO and cruelty-free. Each capsule is filled with carefully pre-measured Red Indo kratom powder. These capsules are a perfect pick-me-up for those who cannot tolerate the bitter taste of kratom and find it hard to measure kratom.
3) Red Indo Kratom Extract
Red Indo kratom extract speaks for its high volume of alkaloids and sky-rocketing potency levels. Extracts are reduced versions of a high amount of kratom powder. They have nice-smelling fragrances and only a minute dose of 0.5 grams is enough for experiencing the million-dollar health-boosting effects.
How Should You Store Red Indo Kratom?
For storing Red Indo kratom, you need to follow a few simple rules. Remember, these rules may seem simple, but if you don’t follow any of them religiously, your kratom powder may turn bad.
• Store your Red Indo kratom in a dark place away from sunlight.
• Make sure the storage area is away from your children and furry friends.
• The storage area must be humidity-free.
• There should not be any oxygen interaction with your Red Indo kratom powder.
Easy Recipes You Can Try Using Red Indo Kratom
Do you want to take your kratom experience with the Red Indo kratom to the next level? Why not use it in delicious kratom recipes? Let’s discuss what all these three delicious recipes would require and the step-by-step procedures you would be following.
1) Red Indo Kratom Tea
Kratom tea is one of the easiest yet relaxing ways to enjoy kratom. If you are a tea lover, you need to try this recipe for sure.
Ingredients That You Would Need To Make Red Indo Kratom Tea:
• Red Indo kratom powder (as required)
• Water (2 cups)
• Honey (1 tablespoon)
• Sliced lemon/line (1 medium-sized)
A Step-By-Step Recipe To Make Red Indo Kratom Tea:
• Boil 2 cups of water and turn the flame low.
• Now add Red Indo kratom powder and let it simmer for 5-7minutes.
• Now strain your tea, and add honey and lemon.
• Give it a quick mix and Tada! It’s ready.
• Grab your favorite novel and enjoy the tea while you read it.
2) Red Indo Kratom Honey Balls
Does the idea of honey balls excite the little experimenter inside you? Honey is perfect for masking the bitter taste of kratom, and Red Indo kratom honey balls are an ideal recipe to cherish by eliminating bitterness.
Ingredients That You Would Need To Make Red Indo Kratom Honey Balls:
• Red Indo kratom (2 tablespoons)
• Honey (as required)
• Chocolate chips (as required)
• Peanut butter (for topping each honey ball)
A Step-By-Step Recipe To Make Red Indo Kratom Honey Balls:
• In a bowl, add two tablespoons of Red Indo kratom powder.
• Now add honey and vigorously mix it so that it becomes even and consistent.
• Add more honey if it does not fall on its own from the spoon.
• Now using two spoons, form balls over butter paper using this mixture and let it cool for a few hours in the refrigerator.
• Once cooled, take them out and give a topping of peanut butter and chocolate chips.
• Enjoy this scrumptious Red Indo kratom treat!
3) Red Indo Kratom Juice Punch
Red Indo kratom juice punch is another exciting recipe loaded with essential enzymes, minerals, and vitamins. You won’t have to put extra effort, just gather all the ingredients and blend them to get your superbly delicious juice punch.
You Will Need The Following Ingredients To Make A Red Indo Kratom Juice Punch:
• Papaya, pineapple sliced, mango, and kiwi (1/2 cup of each said fruit)
• Ginger (1/2 teaspoon, sliced)
• Red Indo kratom powder (1 teaspoon)
• Ice cubes (as you like)
A Step-By-Step Guide To Make Red Indo Kratom Juice Punch
• Gather all the ingredients and put them together in a blender.
• Turn on the blender for one minute.
• Now pour this ultra-nutritious juice in a large cup and enjoy
Red Indo kratom is one of the exotic kratom strains that is cherished by numerous folks out there. The 7-Hydroxy-Mitragynine alkaloid is present in concentrated amounts in this strain which makes it completely a rare variety. IF you are planning to try a one-in-all red kratom strain, you must try Red Indo kratom.