Are you planning to try White Horn kratom? Before you execute your plan, it is essential to research what is White Horn kratom, whether it would be your ideal fit or not, and how it is different from other kratom strains.
Since pure Mitragyna Speciosa is hard to find, so you must know what critical factors (that you find later in this piece) you have to consider before clicking on that “checkout” button to finalize your purchase at an online kratom store.
In this article, you will get a complete A-Z picture of White Horn kratom. From its origin to other alternative strains, we will be discussing everything right here!
So let’s get straight into it!
What’s so special about White Horn Kratom?
White Horn Kratom comes straight from the nutrient-rich islands of Indonesia. This strain is exceptionally rare, unique, and remarkable, and the entire credit goes to its matchless alkaloid profile and the leaf structure. As the name suggests, The White Horn kratom powder is made using the juiciest white-vein kratom leaves that have leaf endings just like a pointy horn. These leaves are harvested in the early developmental period by expert and seasoned farmers of Indonesia.
Dominant alkaloids in White Horn Kratom
What sets kratom apart from other similarly potent herbs? Of course it’s the alkaloid profile! Alkaloids are naturally occurring chemicals in the kratom plant that bind with our brain-receptors to initiate health-benefiting effects.
In White Horn kratom’s case, the alkaloid concentrations are literally extraordinary. With the higher concentrations of the most potent alkaloid, Mitragynine, the White Horn kratom has become a fan-favorite of numerous kratom enthusiasts out there. On the other hand, the 7-Hydroxy-Mitragynine alkaloid is also found in a small amount to promote health-boosting effects of the kratom plant. This combo is idyllic for those who are looking for a stronger and more stimulating experience.
How much White Horn kratom you should use?
When it comes to kratom, the right amount of dose varies from person to person. From your body weight to metabolic rate, numerous factors influence how much White Horn kratom you should use.
For this reason, one cannot say a certain amount would be an ideal fit for you. However, you can consider these suggestions based on user experiences.
- For a beginner, a dose of somewhere 1-2 grams is pretty enough.
- For a fanatic kratom user, an amount of 3-5 grams is suitable.
- Do not mix white Horn kratom with any other potent substance.
Note: Make sure you consult your health care practitioner before using kratom.
Can you develop tolerance against White Horn Kratom?
Extensive use of white Horn kratom, that too in higher dosages, can result in developing tolerance. In such cases, you do not experience the effects when you consume your regular dosage of kratom. You need to add a little bit of a more amount every time you use kratom.
You must be wondering how you can save yourself from developing tolerance. It may sound a bit difficult but the scenario is entirely otherwise. Just follow these crucial guidelines and shed the worry off your shoulders.
- Do not consume more than 3grams of White Horn kratom.
- Always rotate different White-vein kratom strains to keep the tolerance at bay.
- You must take a few days off during the week.
- Try to use White Horn kratom in varying forms. For instance, you can simply toss n’ wash one day, and other days you can make delicious kratom tea or add it to your favorite juice or smoothie.
How to make kratom tea using White Horn Kratom?
Tea is literally a therapy for all those who love the organic taste of herbs. Kratom tea is one of the most convenient and relaxing ways to cherish your dosage of White Horn kratom. If you want to take your kratom experience to a whole new level, then you need to try this super easy yet delicious kratom tea recipe:
Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Your usual dose of White Horn kratom
- Two cups of water
- Two teaspoons of honey
- Juice of one lemon or lime
Follow this step-by-step guide to make a delightful cup of kratom tea:
- Boil 2 cups of water and lower down the flame.
- Now add White horn kratom powder and simmer for 5-7minutes.
- Once you are done with simmering, turn off the flame and add lemon juice and honey.
- Now mix it well and strain. Tada! It’s ready!
What alternative strains you can use against White Horn kratom?
What would you do if you want to have a similarly powerful experience as that of White Horn kratom but unfortunately the strain is not available? Obviously, you would go for alternative strains. Moreover, if you want to stay consistent with strain rotation, you would have to keep at least 2-3 similarly potent White-vein kratom strains
The alternative strains like White Elephant, White Maeng Da, and White Bali are perfect to use if you do not have White Horn kratom. These strains have somewhat similar alkaloid profiles and one can experience the same results consistently.
How to buy authentic White Horn Kratom powder Online?
The ultra-special White Horn kratom is available at numerous online kratom stores. But you never know whether you are really getting your hands on all-organic, natural, and lab-tested White Horn kratom or an adulterated one. To ensure supreme quality, you have to make certain a few important things.
- Check the sourcing region for White Horn kratom, it must be Indonesia.
- Check whether the White horn kratom is lab-tested.
- The White Horn kratom must be manufactured with GMP-compliant procedures.
- Ensure you are buying white Horn kratom online from a reputable kratom vendor who has plenty of positive customer reviews under its name.
- Lastly, compare the prices with other similarly reliable kratom vendors.
White Horn kratom is one of the potent kratom strains in the market with incredible benefits. Containing an ideal ratio of both Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxy-Mitragynine, the White Horn kratom turns out to be the most preferred kratom strain among kratom lovers. Make sure you use the right amount, practice strain rotation, and skip a few days in between so that you do not develop tolerance.
Let us know how your experience with White Horn kratom was! ☺